Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog 3 - Visual Essay








THEME : SHOPPONG TIME!!

This image story was about five girl was stuck at the Mall. And with little money left to spend they decicde to go to any store and try out whatever it there fun to play with, but not buying any of it. And a little after going through all the play dress-up and do fake advertising of selling machine. And a little after everything just seem so boring like " I WANT TO GO HOME SO BAD!!")

This image tell us that there are a lot of cool thing out there to buy, but do we really need them? No - :) The values bewteen the text feed and a shopping time - would be - if attend to go past the same thing here and there, it makes you kinda want to buy it. But maybe a little after it would become a older stlye and new stlye will comes along the way and everything will be repeating all over again. It was a very fun time.

I choose this image becuase it was important to me. I hardly go out and have fun with friends because is not as easy for girls to go out and play in this culture of Hmong. I want as much momries as I can, when having a fun time with some of the most amazing group of friends that I had; the momries, before "OUR" High School years
ends in "2011." And after that day, everyone will be going there own ways, because we hav our own different dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment